Thursday, March 11, 2010

catching up!!







so i really stopped blogging so here is a random blog catching you up! lately i have been spending a lot of time with the fam, watching jennie dance on drill team has been so fun!! she is so talented!! :)) I got a new job at national fitness, still doing billing and collections, I cant seem to get away from being a collector!! MAY AS WELL EMBRACE IT AS MY CAREER (for now) Its a nice change from citi, I do miss my old friends but making new ones is fun to!! Rodeos, have been fun! FINALLY ash is twenty one!! :)) I just love rodeo weekends!!! rodeos, meeting at the gas station, and parties! always make for a fun weekend!!! Bella finally had three adorable little puppies I cant get enough of them I'm already dreading telling them goodbye!!! Michelle (my friend, former citi co worker, and my roommates sister) got married!! It was quite the get together she looked beautiful and we all had soooo much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment