Monday, October 12, 2009

fall so far






so far I'm loving fall except for waking up early to get the ice of my windshield. I love wearing hoodies everyday to work though!!! here are some pictures of fall thus far.. me and ash took a little road trip to malad idaho for the last outside rodeo of the year.. needless to say we did not dress warm enough luckily a friend of ashleys shared her blanket with us!!! :)) I think the rest of the year we will stick to inside rodeos. we had fun cheering on the bull riders and speeding along the freeway and taking tons of pictures. mostly in the bathroom in downy idaho. hahahaha. me, meg, ari, and jessica went swing dancing it was a good time I learned I need line dancing lessons. Rachel, Alyssa, Lauri, BreeAnn and I got together for a girls night before Alyssa left on her mission to the Philippines, she has always been such a genuine girl and such a good friend and a good example she will do great as a missionary. Jess and I attempted clubbing, it was so much fun even though we took tooo long getting ready and managed to cover lisas bathroom in glitter. kg, greg, jesse and I along with there friends went to haunted hallow then watched a scary movie got me in the halloween spirit. :)) I love the fall and I got the twins Kiyah and Kenidi pumpkins so more photos of parties, trunk or treat, and of course inside rodeos will come soon!! :))

1 comment: