Wednesday, October 7, 2009

weber county fair 09









I love the fair!! I look forward to it all year, and save time off so I can be off all week for the rodeo, the livestock shows, livestock auction, the derby and all of that fun stuff. This year was a little more eventful than usual my baby sister Lindsey was showing her steer and he got spooked whether it was the rainy weather, the loud speaker, or a tired steer, when she got in the show arena the steer kicked her, she flew and then the steer was off into the fair. My mother called me hysterical but luckily she was ok, mostly shaken up and bruised real good. My cousins, siblings, grandpa, uncles, and aunts live for the fair. I always run into old high school friends, extended family and see my family everyday during fair week. My grandpa is an amazing man and without him we wouldnt have this family tradition. :))

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Blogging is so fun. send me your email and I will send you an invite to ours. jstrobinson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete